Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dear 14 minute nap

Dear 14 Minute nap,

why is it that you can't see I was enjoying your company? So what that my back yard neighbor thinks he needs to use power tools at 10:30 am. I can explain. You see, he somehow works from his home making cabinets just a meter away from my bedroom window. I try to ignore him, but sometimes it's hard--like today. The banging bothered you too. I can see that clearly now. I felt the same way!
The dog, you say the yappy mutt from across the fence was even louder after the banging(if that was animally possible). O.K., have it your way--he was! Oh, and that other sound that followed that, I can explain that too. That was my son Landon. He doesn't appreciate you as much as I do. I'm older and know your true value.
Please, MY little nappy poo, don't leave me!
Signed,
Dreamless Girl

0 comments: