Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What's this?

I'll tell you what it is. I think that I always am updating about the kids and sometimes I just want to rant. Like when you go to the post office and the guy at the counter hasn't clipped his fingernails in so long that there is an indentation where he holds his pen between his thumb and his forefinger. Yuck!
If you don't want to listen, that's o.k. Don't tell me. This blog is dedicated to nonsense. It's my mind. That's what.
I'm not sure who I'm going to tell about this, as I don't need everyone to see what a crazy lady I am. But, I've been thinking about it forever and now it's time to start. I must admit that I want to share some of my recommendations. Don't get me wrong, I'm no Rachel. Soooo, there you have it. There you have it! Things that make you go HHHMMM.
First on the list. Memebers of the church are popping up everywhere. American Idol. Who's watching this, or should I say who's not? PS, did you notice the girl who got the last golden ticket was a memeber? When she said that she's never seen an R rated movie--it was a dead give away. I love how Simon couldn't believe her husband didn't either. We're amazing, us Mormons.
Then on Dance War--the first guy to be chosen on Bruno's team, Zack is totally a member. HHHMMM.
Let's all say it together in a mysterious tone. HHHMMM.

1 comments:

rachelsaysso said...

HMMMM.

I'm very excited about this blog. I think everyone needs a place to vent. Go for it!